Can I just say that I have loved Carrie Underwood since her tryout on American Idol?!? She is my favorite female country singer by far. So my husband got me tickets for our anniversary last August for her concert that she put on at the E Center last night! Not only just tickets, but on the floor, 8th row tickets!! We were 2 seats away from the cat walk. We could reach out and touch her. It was amazing! I even got one of her guitar picks that she herself threw out to the audience. It was exhilarating!!! And of course I got a t-shirt. If you like country music at all, I definitely recommend going to see her. She puts on a fabulous concert!Thursday, November 20, 2008
Carrie Underwood Concert!
Can I just say that I have loved Carrie Underwood since her tryout on American Idol?!? She is my favorite female country singer by far. So my husband got me tickets for our anniversary last August for her concert that she put on at the E Center last night! Not only just tickets, but on the floor, 8th row tickets!! We were 2 seats away from the cat walk. We could reach out and touch her. It was amazing! I even got one of her guitar picks that she herself threw out to the audience. It was exhilarating!!! And of course I got a t-shirt. If you like country music at all, I definitely recommend going to see her. She puts on a fabulous concert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HOw fun! I would be suspicious if my husband bought me tickets to Carrie Underwood because neither of us really listens to country music and I know how hot he thinks she is. I think the last concert we went to was The Cure almost 9 years ago. Man, I think it's time to go again.
I wish i had that T'shirt to wear.....
That picture doesn't even look like her! You should take a picture of her pick and post it! Sounds like it was fun. I should have gone. But I don't know many of her songs...
oh wait, is that a picture of the pick? I just noticed that...
Yes that is a picture of her pick on top of my tickets. And thats the shirt I bought and it is a good picture of her.......do you even know what she looks like?? j/k
Late response I know!! But I totally agree. She's been my favorite since she satrted on Idol!! We were on the 11th row up on the left. I wish I knew you were there..so we could wave like geeks across the room and scream like little school girls together! :) Ha ha. I accidentally left my camera in the car, so I could only take pictures with my phone :( Did you get any good ones sitting so close?
Post a Comment