skip to main |
skip to sidebar
8 Months Today!
Mommy and Me!
Bath Time!
I just love this little girl to pieces!! I don't know where the time has gone but it has gone to quickly. If she isn't the cutest little thing I don't know what is. She weighs about 17 lbs, is great at rolling and getting where she needs to go. She has the army crawl down and even buries her head in the ground, kicks and then looks like a fish out of water! It is hilarious. She loves her baths and has her two bottom teeth. She is a good little eater and loves solid foods. I LOVE to dress and do her hair everyday. She is my pride and joy and is so happy all the time. It is so fun to have a girl! So that is the update on my little Layla!
12 comments:
She is such a doll!!! I can't believe how big she is getting I keep picturing her as a newborn. I love the picture in the bath. She has the cutest expression.
She is adorable. It would be really fun to have a girl!
she really is so dang cute! i hope i get a girl one day!
she's pretty stinkin cute all right!
Oh Sue! She is so sweet. I LOVE those cheeks! And you're right, girls are so much fun, I know I love mine!
Susan~ She is so dang cute.... Girls are so much fun.... I just love my two girls. She has the cutest checks. she looks like you!!! She is dang cute
she is so adorable! I love her chubby cheeks the most!
She is completely adorable!!! We are so jealous of all that hair!
Sue, She is absolutely darling! I can't believe how fast times flies by! I'm sorry we missed each other over Christmas. We need to get together soon! Love you!
I got them at Payless. They are having there spring sale. (at least they were Sat) and they had shoes for $5 but one of the pairs they didn't have Camrie's size so they looked up what store had it and then printed it out for me. On the bottom there was a $3 off coupon to get you to go to the other location and get the shoes. so it made that pair only $2.34
Sue- It was so fun to see you last night.. I love reminiscing..it's been so fun. I'll have to invite your old BFF next time..it'd be fun to all catch up together :)
I need one of those bath things! I love that girl!
Post a Comment