Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We made it......

and survived the move to the hottest place on earth, at least to the hottest place I've ever been. We happened to move in on the hottest day this year reported so far in AZ at a blazing 117 degrees! I know, I know our timing is impeccable as always but it is over. I am sitting in our office in our new house with the a/c on so I am comfortable and ok. I am so thankful for modern day marvels such as a/c in the car and in the home, a roof over my head to get out of the sun, and a comfy place to lay my head at night! I don't know how people use to do it hundreds of years ago! I love my new house and think our movin days are over. I plan to be here until our kids our raised to say the least but hopefully even after that!! I don't recommend moving with 3 youngsters in the dead of summer! So we are alive and well. So to my family and friends, come visit me often and you are always welcome to stay here as long as you like. I don't reckon I will see many of you here in the summer, but I believe you will all come in the winter months to escape the cold and stay with me. That is when you will be lovin where I live and want to be my neighbor!!

9 comments:

Mason clan 5 said...

I am headed to Utah for the 24th. But when we get back we will have to get together. I am glad you are here!!

Jennifer Darger said...

Yeah, 117 is too darn hot for me but maybe in January I'll come! I'm sad we didn't get to play before your move! Did your house sell easily? Take care and post LOTS ok?

Jadie said...

Susan, Of coarse I remember you! Thank you for the nic comments you left on my blog. I love to know what people read it!
Anyway, your Family is beautiful.

Jadie

Nikki said...

You have to post pictures!!! I'm excited to see what it looks like.

Melissa and Allen said...

I agree! It's time for pictures! We miss you tons!

Ali said...

Susan,

I clicked on over after leaving a comment on the Campbell's blog. I'm totally bawling. I just read your beautiful tribute to your Mother. Wow. You are so blessed to have such a strong relationship with her. It saddens me when I find out that not everyone has that same blessing. How blessed you and your kids to have her pulling for your success on the other side. I'm sorry for the ache you feel and have to say in closing how adorable your family is. Good luck with the transition to Arizona!

Carly said...

Yay! Wow..Great to hear from you! You have such a cute little family! It's great to see my friends from HS having kids too!! So glad that we can keep in touch better now!!

Spencer said...

What?? You moved away just when we moved back? I need details. Give me a call or email soon.

Jeana

Kristine said...

yeah, we did that too. It was 119, the day we moved in 4 years ago. Crazy.