My sweet boy was baptized last weekend!! It was such a great experience. I can't believe I am honestly old enough to have a son half way to driving and dating!!! If the next 8 years go as fast as the last 8....well then I am in trouble. I feel like I was in high school and college yesterday.....but really it was 10-12 yrs ago!
So in the past 10 years, this is the family Ry and I have created together. This is our precious little family. 
Loving this beautiful spring weather!!!
My sweet dad flew in just to be here for Chandler's special weekend. Oh I love my dad.....he just adores his grand kids:)
Here is Chandler and his great-grandma Gigi. They have such a special bond!!
Chandler and his friends from school came to his party at "Pump it Up." They all had such a great time. Chandler and Dawson are already planning to have their next birthday parties here:)
All of his friends and cousins!!!
Birthday chair for the birthday boy, they get to sit in to open presents!!! 
The birthday present he asked for........a bike that can switch gears!! He loves his new mountain bike and oh how we all love him. Chandler has been such a blessing in our lives. From the moment he was born he has been a complete joy. He is always so happy, obedient, dependable, responsible and easy going . He is the best!!! I love you Chandler and am so glad you are my son!!!
4 comments:
Wow, how time flies! What a special moment...I am so excited for Madison's big day also. Weren't we just living in Mtn. View yesterday...?
Miss you Chandler! Happy Birthday and baptism and all that fun stuff!
I'm in shock! Seriously 8?! Congrats to you guys. I agree with you, time just flies on by. I haven't blogged in a while...whoops...but just checking things out and loving your family pictures on the previous post!!
Such a sweet sweet post! He looks so grown up. You really have such a beautiful family.
I wanted to tell you that I am coming to Utah soon and my fam is throwing me a baby shower. I would love to see you and spend some time catching up the last 10 years. The date is going to be Sunday, May 23rd. If you can make it send me your address @ ravenz92@hotmail.com. XOXO
Post a Comment