Thursday, October 7, 2010
Call me crazy.....
but with a little persuasion I have signed up with a bunch of great friends to RUN the RAGNAR in February!!!!! No, I am not a long distance runner right this second but I have always wanted to be. I ran sprints in High School and loved it. I swear everyone I know runs and I want to do it too......to stay healthy and have greater endurance. One day I want to run a half marathon......just putting it out there. If people on the biggest loser can do marathons, then by heck so can I:) Let the running begin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck Susan!! That's an awesome goal, good for you!! And, thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm overjoyed to finally be in this spot, and even happier that I found such a great guy to be there with :) Love ya!!
Post a Comment