Monday, March 21, 2011

On the RAG!!!

Final stretch Baby!!!!!






Getting the famous bracelet hand off.



Becky giving me the famous slap on the butt for my final leg!!! 4 more miles:)











My last 20 yards of leg #3!!!!



Me handing off my final bracelet of the race.






Smiling cuz I just finished my last leg.......I did it!!!!!




Van #2. Angie, Alisha, Me, Becky, Mel and Chan.....minus Anika cuz she's running!




Back of our sexy shirts!!!




My classic "windmill" move only performed on a good day.........and it was a GOOD day!!!!!



My happy dance I just finished my last leg:)






My sweet and supportive husband at the finish line with flowers!!!
I love him!!!


So HAPPY I did it and it's over:)


Becky and I hungry for our medal!!!!






On top of the world.......I mean VAN!!!


All 12 runners, 2 van drivers and some random girl in white!!!


2 comments:

Kristine said...

You so totally ROCK!! You are amazing. And you look FANTASTIC!! I am so jealous.

Jennifer Darger said...

That's awesome, Sue! You look great, I'm so jealous.