Friday, October 14, 2011

Flying solo!!!!

Needless to say it has been awhile since I posted. My life has done a complete 180 in the last 6 months. So for those who don't know guess you will now......Ryan and I are getting divorced after 11 years. So a couple months ago I left AZ and moved to my dad's which has been such a blessing. Considering the circumstances the kids and I are doing quite well. The kids love their new school and living at grandpa's with all his animals and garden veggies. I don't know if anyone could have prepared me with what 2011 has brought. Through all this heartache and transition I am now seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Life is crazy and I NEVER thought in a million years this would have happened to me, but it has, single mom of 3 kiddos. I am so lucky to have them and see their smiling faces everyday. I have grown and learned so much this year, my support system is AMAZING to say the least. I have the greatest family and friends ever and a Heavenly Father who loves me and watches over me. I am still standing after all of this and consider myself very blessed!!!!

7 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

So sorry to hear, but also glad to hear that you are doing alright. Take care

Anonymous said...

Susan, I am so sorry! I wish I were closer to help with anything you might need. It was so great to see you this summer..I had no idea! Hopefully next time I come to town we can get together. I'm glad you are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there! Love you!

Kristine said...

You are such an amazing woman. But you forgot to mention hot, sexy single mom of three...didn't you? Enjoy all that cooler weather up there while we melt here in AZ. Love ya and don't forget to visit every now and again.

Jennifer Darger said...

Oh, Sue! I'm so sorry to hear it! You are an amazing woman and I love you!

Brynn said...

Don't really know what to say besides that sucks and I'm sorry. I bet your dad loves having you and the kids around. We still need to get the kids together to play.

Carly said...

Susan! So sorry to hear that! Good to hear that you are in Grantsville, though! We should get together sometime I am in town! We do come home alot... You are such a strong person and I know you can get throught it. email me! carlybird@hotmail.com

Limb's Just Branching Out! said...

I am sorry. Your kids are so lucky to have such a fantastic mom to get them threw this hard time. I wish you all the best and have all the confidence in you that you will rise to this challenge. Lots of love and prayers go out to you!