Sunday, September 28, 2008

4 Months Old

My precious baby girl is growing up way too fast. I can't believe it has been four months already! I honestly love everyday and moment with her. She is a complete angel through and through. She is so easy going and happy all the time not to mention she sleeps through the night. What more could I ask for? I love her more than anything in the world. I am so blessed to be her mom. Isn't she the cutest girl you've ever seen?? I think so!!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

She sure is the cutest! Welcome to the blogging world.

The Bengtzen Family said...

She is so stinkin cute! I am so happy you are a blogger now. It's such a fun way to stay in touch with people. Sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to you yesterday. I thought you would be going over to allen and melissa's otherwise i would have said Hi. We need to get together soon!

Melissa and Allen said...

She's a beauty. I'm glad she will be my daughter-in-law someday!