Thursday, October 2, 2008

Layla's Nursery

It is sooooo fun to have a baby girl and decorate with pink which is one of my favorite colors!! I finally finished her room about two weeks ago. I think it turned out perfect for my princess. It is my favorite room in the house. Now I just need to work on my boys rooms. Any good ideas or places to look? Let me know.

11 comments:

Jaimee said...

Oh my gosh Susan! That is adorable! You did a great job decorating.

Dunn Family said...

Oh my gosh you have the cutest family! I love Layla's room and I love all her hair! She is beautiful. This is Danae from Bunko by the way! Cute family!

Nikki said...

What a lucky little girl! You are such a good decorator!

JC and Emily said...

Sue, that is absolutely darling! I love it! We need get together for dinner soon. I love the blog by the way!

Jennifer Darger said...

Wow. That's amazing! And it inspires me to make my girls' room in P.C. fabulous (which of course I already planned on..) are the flowers vinyl, and where did you get them? I'm wanting to do vinyl polka dots for them.

Emily said...

Super cute nursery! I love the colors! I can't wait to spoil my own little girl some day:)

Laura Barrett said...

How cute is that room?! Great job on it. Maybe my next one will be a girl...then you can help me out with the new nursery!!

Mason clan 5 said...

Hello Susan, Your daughters room is darling! I loved to hear from you at ajmason.3@gmail.com. You look amazing I probably wouldn't reconize you on the street. Hope to hear from you soon!

adrianne s. said...

Having a girl is so much fun, right? Her nursery is so cute. YOu did a great job.

Jacci said...

I am so glad you have a blog now!! I am sorry that I didnt come to girls night out, I really wanted to but I really have to save money for our trip. Laylas room is so cute!!!

Melissa and Allen said...

i love her room. look at you miss popular!!!