Thursday, September 25, 2008


IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!

Can you all believe it??? I can't either. I am finally apart of the blogging world. I am very 21st century and technical now. This is so exciting. Everyone has been wanting me to do this for so long and now that my life has slowed a bit I am getting on the ball and doing this. So here I go...I am so proud of myself. My first post all by myself.....who'd a thought??? Here is a cute picture of my little family on Layla's blessing day. Enjoy.....until next time!!

6 comments:

riya said...

Hi,
Your family is really cool. I liked your family photo.

===================================
vinny
nitishrocks

Ann said...

Hi Susan

Welcome to blogging. I just bookmarked it. I'll be checking it.

Here is a "blog" that you might be interested in. www.letyourlifespeak.biz/blog . Melissa and I started it just last week. It's called Personal Development for LDS women. Hopefully you'll want to participate a little. If you want email notification, just email me and put SUBSCRIBE in heading.

Congrats and good luck with blogging. I wish I had a chance to talk to you today. Maybe soon.

Ann

adrianne s. said...

Welcome!! You are going to love it, but beware....it is addicting. I'll add you to our links now so I can keep up with you. Blogging is as close as I get to journaling these days so that is how I rationalize it for me. I love it! Good luck and your blog looks great so far!

Emily said...

Hi!! I'm glad you started a blog! It's fun to stay in touch this way too! I'm totally linking your page to mine, hope that's ok :) Can't wait to get together again, I'll call you this week.

Nikki said...

That is such a cute family picture! You are such a babe!

Laura Barrett said...

Wow hot stuff! Sue you look awesome and you have the most beautiful family ever! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you a little better!