Monday, October 27, 2008

6 Random Habits/Quirks!!

Rules to random tag:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.


Random Fact #1.
I DON'T iron, WON'T iron to save my life. I would rather pay somebody 5 dollars a shirt to do it for me. I don't know what it is.......but I won't do it. Therefore, I don't buy clothes that need to be ironed. Oh and I take my husbands to the cleaners to be ironed;)
Random Fact #2.
I don't mind cleaning the house and bathrooms. But when it comes to mopping I HATE it! I know its not hard it just takes some time to bring myself to do it, I don't know why.
Random Fact #3.
I can't go to bed and fall asleep unless I have chapstick on. If I go out of town and happen to forget it, I have to get in my purse and put on lipgloss or even lipstick. I have to have something on my lips to fall asleep.
Random Fact #4.
The last thing I HAVE to do before I go to bed is use the bathroom. Even if I go pee and then brush my teeth, I have to sit on the toilet one last time. I think it must be a mental thing, having to get the last possible drop out before having sweet dreams. So like I said, going potty is the absolute last thing I have to do before jumping in bed!!
Random Fact #5.
There are certain meals I HAVE to have a diet coke with........for example pizza and chinese food. It honestly makes the food taste that much better. If there is no diet coke then some other kind of soda will work. But theres nothing like an ice cold diet coke with certain meals!
Last but not least Fact #6.
I don't like wearing shoes and socks. You will RARELY see them on me. Even if there is plenty of snow on the ground, I will wear sandals or flipflops. If I go camping or in the mountains, it makes no difference, I will be in open toed shoes. People call me crazy but I don't care for shoes and socks to say the least.
So there you have it, you just may have learned something new about me.
I tag Danae, Melissa, Laura, Adrianne, Jayne and Nicole. Have fun girls!!

8 comments:

Jennifer Darger said...

I am the same way with open-toed shoes! I have to wear close-toed to work, and you can bet that I get them off as soon as possible. Abe thinks I'm crazy for wearing them in winter too! Oh and I LOVE mopping, it makes the house smell so nice!

Melissa and Allen said...

TMI Susan, TMI!!! So thanks for taging me..... I need some Peenuckle.....

Emily said...

That's so funny, I'm the exact same way about chapstick and peeing before bed!! AND the flip flops all year round. Shoes make me feel claustrophobic! Thanks for coming last night--it was fun to see you!! We'll have to do lunch again sometime soon.

The Simmons Family said...

Haha! I think you are so hilarious. I loved reading about you! I can totally relate with #1 (that's a big 10-4), #3, #4 (cuz I know when I lay down I will have to pee right then). I also love to have Coke with certain meals and I like Root Beer with pizza. I'm glad you did the tag. It's so fun to see what other people's "random" traits are.

adrianne s. said...

Wow, you are a quirky girl. I did this tag a few weeks ago and I had a hard time coming up with quirks of my own! I love quirky people- they are the most fun to be around!

The Payson Olsen's said...

Hey Susan~ It is Shay Jensen Olsen from highschool, I found your blog through Whitney's Hope you don't mind, Wow, you have such a darling family..Your little girl is so precious, I have 2 girls so I know how it is having girls.... They are so much fun to dress up, But don't get me wrong I would love to have a little boy too.. Here is our blog if you want to look at it
thepaysonolsens.blogspot.com Hope all is well, It is so good to see ya, hope to keep in touch with you!

Unknown said...

That is so funny!!! Your pictures are so cute. I love Layla's room!!!

Amie said...

Sorry I was using my mom's computer and didn't log off her account that last post from ronda was from me.