Here is me and my Layla the middle of March! She is 9 and a half months old. She is learning to pull herself up to things, army crawls great, got a top tooth (the one left of her two front teeth). She loves to play with her brothers and never lacks for attention. She laughs when her brothers dance around for her. She rolls her wrists and ankles constantly when she eats and if you are talking to her. She has such a fun personality!!
Here is my sexy husband celebrating his birthday in March! He is not going to be happy with me for posting this picture.......it is like pulling teeth to get him to let me take a picture of him! Needless to say that is why there aren't a whole lot of him on my blog. I love you babe!!!


So here are my cute boys Chandler and Dawson up at Brighton having ski lessons. They took them every Saturday for 5 weeks. Chandler LOVED it and Dawson was a little tired of it after 3 lessons, but they both finished and want to go back. They keep saying, "Mom, I will teach you to ski!!" I've never been but think I will give it a try now that we can go as a family! (minus Layla)

1 comment:
Hey Susan.. It's been awhile since I stopped by the blog, Layla is SUCH a doll!! She looks just like you, she's adorable! Hope you're doing well..we need to catch up :) Any news with the possibility of moving?
Post a Comment