So the other day Dawson and I were in the car and the song by Kenny Chesney came on,"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to go now." So of course I am singing it at the top of my lungs and Dawson joins in with me on the chorus. Well when the song was over he said, "Mom, but I don't want to go to heaven!"
I said, "Well where do you want to go then?"
He said, "Arizona!"
I said, "Well we can go to Arizona but someday we will all go to heaven."
He said, "But I will be scared, cause I don't want to go up to the clouds. It is too high and I will have to hold your hand."
I said, " I'll hold your hand but it won't be scary. Grandma, Papa and Jesus are in heaven and can't wait to see us!"
It was sooooo cute!! Kids are so innocent and honest, I love what they say!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is way cute. Kids always say the cutest things. We I started reading this I had to laugh because just the other day Cam was going around the house singing that song. So to read about it on your blog was funny.
That is so cute.
That is so sweet!!! And those pics of your sweet little Layla are adorable!!!
Marshall is scared to death (no pun intended) of going to Heaven. He seriously cries and cries at the mere mention of Heaven.
That is so cute! I love D-Rad
Post a Comment