Monday, May 18, 2009
It's True.........
that many of you may not know but can definitely believe that Ryan and I are up and moving one last time (I hope)!! I know, I know we can not stay in one place to long it seems. So we are off to the hot, sunny, desert of Arizona. We hope to sell our home quickly and move before school starts mid August. So that is the latest and greatest at our house. Let me tell you how excited I am to pack up my house again. This will be our 5th, yes I said 5th move in nine short years of marriage!!! If I would have known that I would have left everything boxed up until now. So there you have it..........AZ here we come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How exciting. I hope you'll do well in the heat! Do you know if you will be near Kristine? Is Amanda out there too?
LAME!!!!
So where are you looking at houses? I hope near me that would be so much fun! Let me know when you are coming not like I will be a lot of help to you though since I will be nine months pregnant.
WHAT?! That's great but kinda sad. Is it for Ryan's work or to be closer to fam? I swear everyone is moving to AZ maybe we should jump on the bandwagon!!
I know you've wanted it for a while, and we never do see each other, but I will still miss you!! Let's get together one last time before you leave... :(
AZ, huh? In August? That's great.... and HOT!! We have moved a ton too in our 9 years of marriage, but by now we have it down to a pretty exact science. Good luck with everything and enjoy packing!!!
So, you;re really doing it huh.. Dang! Maybe you'll get a place with a pool.. so we can enpjoy some sun together?!? Let's get together before you go!
Suz, wha?!! I know that we don't see each other anyway, but it's sad because I know you won't be at arms length!! I will miss you and hope that we can get together before you go, for real this time!!! :-)
Post a Comment