I took my kids to my sisters house because she has 11 baby ducks. My kids had so much fun chasing and holding them. The yellow one that Dawson is holding above was the most popular due to its hair-do!! It has the cutest fuzz ball head!
We took our little family to Disneyland in May. Not only was it their first time but mine as well. They had a lot of fun. Chandler and Dawson both got picked to go on stage and fight "The Dark Side." Dawson got too scared and ended up not fighting Darth Vader but Chandler was brave and fought him.

We celebrated Layla's first birthday in California on the beach!! Can't believe my baby is one!

Me, the birthday girl Layla and my babe!

Ryan and Layla on the beach.



4 comments:
Wow, busy life you have! So happy you finally got to go to Disneyland...I was shocked to hear that you've never been! By the way, have you sold your house yet and moved?
Susan! I can't believe you were at Disneyland. We were there the weekend of April 24 though the 27th. We went to Laguna Beach, hopefully the water was a little warmer for you guys. Looks like you had a great time!
Jess
That looks so fun! I was going to take Halle for her 5th bday this month but can't with the baby on the way...too bad but we're going to try and go when Abe finishes school. Looks like you had a wonderful time and I'm so happy for you!
yes we have started to kinda look with the rates being low. But they are on their way back up. We are not in a rush so I haven't really told anyone. We are just look to see if we find anything. I figure that even if we do find something we wouldn't be going any where for like a month because I have heard that is how long it takes to close on a house.
Post a Comment