My little Dawson always cracks me up between the things he says and the things he does. Above is him modeling my shoes and wanting me to take a picture of him. He is doing this pose all on his own. I think most kids like to try on their moms shoes.....or at least I hope so!!!
Here is Chandler and Dawson riding my dad's riding lawn mower on the 4th of July!! They loved it. They took turns driving it. They love going to Grandpa's!!
Here is a picture of my boys and their two cousins after playing in the fountains in AZ. They aren't quite as spectacular as the Gateway fountains in S.L. They only played in these for like 20 minutes then wanted to go. Oh and the drive to get to there each way was 30 min. 
Above is my little Layla who isn't so little anymore. She started walking for good at exactly 14 months. She is all over the place and into everything. More adventurous and curious than my boys were at her age. She is so much fun and I just can't get enough of her!! She dances every time she hears my cell phone ring. Her favorite place to climb is on the coffee table. She loves to carry the computer mouse all over the house........who knows where it might end up. She loves to hide in my kitchen cabinets. She is so much fun and I am so glad she is mine.

9 comments:
Darling family! I'm assuming that your move to AZ went well and that you're all settled in okay. You have to let me know the next time you come up to this area, I would love to see you!
Your kids have gotten so big, and so cute! I know, weird to think our oldest is in second grade...Madison starts in a couple of weeks. I can't believe you are in AZ again, and it sounds like for good. Hopefully one of these days we'll some how meet in the middle and catch up. I'll be in Utah around the first of Oct, but I'm sure you won't be there. Take care!
That is so funny about the shoes. Camrie loves to walk around in mine and Cam's shoes all the time. It looks like you guys have been having fun. I miss seeing you. Layla is so cute I can't believe how big she is.
cute! Layla looks so different. She looks so BIG! Canyon is so close to walking. I hope he will be in the next couple of weeks. Post pics of your house! at least the inside!
Sue, I can't believe how big your kids are! They are darling! I hope that you are doing well in AZ. I'm sad that I didn't get to see you before you left. :-( I miss you!
I can't believe Layla is a walking girl now! Your boys look so smart all ready for school! Glad you made the move all right and hope you settle well and quickly!
YOur family is so cute. I can't believe I haven't run into you at Safeway or anything. I would love to get together. And do your toes! Let me know what works for you. I am pretty open, just a shuttle back and forth to school.
kmariewright@yahoo.com
Layla is such a doll!!! That picture is priceless, it sais it all. You are so lucky to have such a sweet family, and you so deserve it!
you have the cutest family! What a beautiful wedding you went to, I love how they decorated. AND, it is weird to see you with blonde hair, you look good!
Post a Comment