
than never right?? We have had a busy last two months. Chandler and Dawson started playing soccer, so that is 2 days a week and goes until March! I love watching them play especially in this beautiful weather.

Then of course there is my little Layla who is hilarious. Her favorite thing is to climb upon this coffee table and take the lid off this box that holds our remotes and she sits her little bum inside and giggles. She is so much fun, I can hardly stand it. (Hadn't done her hair yet that day!!)


I went to get a pedicure the other day and took Layla with me who sat on my lap the entire time:) I've always wanted to paint her cute little toes but she never holds still for me. Well I asked the girls at the nail salon if they would paint her toes and of course they did and she didn't move an inch. Her toes were so dang cute, red with little white polka dots. When I put her in the car to go, she was grabbing at her toes, not knowing why she couldn't get the paint off. It was so funny. Anyways this is her cute foot in my high heels. She loves trying on my shoes and walking in them.

She thinks she is so big!! She will be wearing them before I know it.....she is growing up so fast!!

Cutest little piggy's ever!!! I love her feet, baby feet are the best!!

My dad came to visit over Halloween weekend and we had a blast. We carved pumpkins with the boys, but really the adults did all the work. Chandler and Dawson thought it was "disgusting" sticking their hands in the pumpkins.....but they picked the faces the pumpkins had and Ry and my dad carved them.

Well it was 90 degrees and we had to take advantage of it so after the pumpkin carving we headed to the splash park to cool off. Only in AZ can you do that!!! Nicest Halloween weather I have ever seen!!!

We then got the kids dressed for trick-or-treating and went and got some dinner. We ate outside the restaurant.......doesn't get better than that!!

Chandler is Megatron and Dawson is my little pirate. Layla was to busy to get in a picture with them!!

But here is my precious Ladybug Layla!! She looked so stinkin cute in her costume and was the talk of the town that night. Everyone loved her costume!

Grandpa holding Layla before we go out!

Layla at the trunk or treat! Love that cute little face!!

Layla wishing she was in preschool. We are at Dawson's preschool party!!

Quinn and Dawson who had just won the potato sack race. They are good little friends!!

Racing for the finish line!!

Kolby and Dawson decorating their Halloween cookies. They are little cousins and enjoy preschool everyday together!

Cutest picture of my pirate Dawson!! I have so much fun with this boy......I wish he would stay 4 forever!!

Layla sweating at the Phoenix pumpkin patch..........it was a hot day!!! (what else is new??)

Layla playing in the fountains with her boyfriend Canyon who came up to see her from Utah!!

Dawson, Layla and Canyon at the pumpkin patch!

Dawson looking like a pro riding a horse!!
5 comments:
Cute kiddos!I can't believe your weather..defitely not like the east! Oh and, what a nice family picture at the top! (Could there be anymore exclamations!!!)
Wow... Layla is getting so big! Isn't it so sad how they grow up so fast. I loved her polka dot toes! Everybody has to have at least one girl... I hope I get one. I miss you and wish we could have come out with allen and mel in september! Hope to see you guys soon!!
Yes, I should have gone to Phoenix in the winter instead of July...you're making me so jealous! (We had snow here in Park City in September :( ) Your kids are so cute and it looks like you've all adjusted well to your move. Take care & love you!
Sue you look darling! I love seeing your cute family! Layla looks like she is so much fun! Love the toes! Love and miss you!
So cute. Your little Layla is so stinkin cute. (the boys are too). Her face in her costume is priceless. We need to go to lunch one day.
Post a Comment