Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010.........

I have decided is my year! By "my year" I mean it is my year to take care of myself and put me first. For those of you who don't know.......I turn freakin' 30 this year and I want to look better and be in the best shape of my life! I hear 30's are better than 20's and I think if I get where I want to physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally then for sure 30's are going to rock!!! I am so motivated..........so here I go and here's to 30's!!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Darger said...

30 is the new 20...but I have a feeling that the 30's will be better than the 20's too!

Stacee Maree said...

Great Idea! I only have two months before the big 3-0 so I better get started that is a really great Idea. Thanks for sharing

Melissa and Allen said...

good for you! me too. but i'm not turning old like you!!! hahaha. can't wait to come see you!

Emily said...

Hey!! I agree, I'm totally jumping on that train with you! We should celebrate this year & buy those $300 jeans that make our A's look fantastic!