Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy, Busy......

Busy is the word for the month of February. My sister and her baby flew to AZ to see me this past month. It was so much fun to have them stay for 5 days......wasn't long enough though!!! Here we are at the zoo holding our baby girls. It was such a fun week......hurry back Nat!








Here is a picture of Layla at a friends b-day party.
All the girls got their own tutu's and pictures taken. It was so much fun. She loved her tutu and still wears it all the time. She is ALL girl:)



Here is a picture of my silly boys. I was upstairs and heard my boys laughing and I walked in Layla's room and this is what I found. They had taken every single flower and bow of Layla's and stuck it in each others hair. They thought it was so funny....it was pretty hilarious!! They are so much fun. I love these 2 boys!!




My babe had his birthday over the weekend and we took him to his favorite restaurant "Fajitas!" I of course brought a chocolate chocolate chip cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes with few candles for dessert. It was fun. Sure love ya honey!!!






Then there is my 21 month old princess. Oh how I love and enjoy this girl. I told her to show me her teeth and this was it.
*She loves her bath time
*She is very stubborn
*She loves loves loves to read books
*She knows where many of her body parts
are like nose, eyes, teeth, mouth, ears, fingers,
toes, tongue, legs, arms, belly button etc.
*She hates nothing more than her diaper changed
*She loves her brothers
*She loves having airplane rides from me and dad
*She loves to hum with me when I rock her
*When she hears music she nods her head and
dances
*She talks non-stop. She says many words such as
mommy, daddy, Dawson, juice, bye, binks, poops,
grandpa, owie, no and many others.
*She is very adventurous and curious











Her hair is getting so long and has some curl too it. I love it.....it is so pretty. She gets compliments all the time on the color of it. So many people have asked if I have highlighted it that color........uh the answer is NO!!! It is her natural of course:)









Pretty blue eyes. She gets them from her daddy!!!

























She is all girl and LOVES putting on her high heels and jewelry. She is hilarious and so much fun. I love my 3 kiddos and wouldn't trade them for the world. I am so lucky to be their mom.





















Well I had my birthday and this was my party........above is my sista-in-law Chantelle. We went to lunch at White Chocolate Grill in Scottsdale and yes it was as good as it sounds. Then we all went to the movie "Valentine's Day" which is where the picture above was taken (at the theatre).
Below is my other sista-in-law Nanette. We are pretty much together all the time!




Obviously above is the stunning couple of me and my babe-a-lious on my birthday. He took the day off and joined all the girls for lunch, movie, and shopping. Oh how I love this man!!!


Below is a picture of one of my favorite people in the world. Grandma Gigi. She is the BEST!!! She buys lunch for everyone on their birthday including the entire party. I love Gigi so much!!!



And last but not least is my birthday present from my husband and kids. I love this bike....it is such a smooth and comfortable ride!!! Thanks babe and kiddos. Hopefully it will help get and keep me in shape. Love it!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Oh Sue you are such a cute wife and mom! Your kids are darling, you look amazing, and happy happy 30th! So far my 30's have been great. Here's to ten years living in them!!! Hope to see you sometime soon. Btw, did you know Julie moved back to Utah?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love your red highlights in your hair. Your kids are darling and getting so big. Wish I could have taken you out for your birthday. Looks like you had a wonderful day.

Jennifer Darger said...

Happy belated birthday!! You look great too. If I ever make it back down there, I am definitely going to White Chocolate Grill (how could I have missed that before?!). Love you!

Emily said...

I can't believe we're in the "30" category now!! Seems like just yesterday we were dressing up in our little black suits to sing on tour & stocking books at Orvetta's. I'll have to email you to catch you up on the happenings.. so much for Vegas this month huh?

Kristine said...

I have been out of the blogging world for a while. But man I love your bike. Your kiddos are so cute!!

Melissa and Allen said...

fun fun. we should take pictures next time we're together! i hope we're coming this month! still waiting to find out!