My cute Dawson graduated from preschool today!! I can't believe he is going to kindergarten in August. He is growing up way too fast. I can't tell you how much I enjoy my little "D." He is the best and so much fun. I am going to miss him so much when he is in school all day for kindergarten. I am so glad he loves school and loves to learn. I love you Dawson!!!Thursday, May 20, 2010
Dawson graduated!!!
My cute Dawson graduated from preschool today!! I can't believe he is going to kindergarten in August. He is growing up way too fast. I can't tell you how much I enjoy my little "D." He is the best and so much fun. I am going to miss him so much when he is in school all day for kindergarten. I am so glad he loves school and loves to learn. I love you Dawson!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So cute! Isn't it hard having them grow so fast. By the way, I won't be in Utah in July, but we will be there in August for my brother, Scott's wedding. Maybe one of these days we can meet up.
Sue-- Hi! These pics are so cute, and you look awesome! Hope you're doing well.. I'm so jealous you're probably soaking up the sun in AZ right now, it's SNOWING here today!! May 25th. I can't believe it. I need to plan a vaca out your way :)
So cute! I miss you guys. When are we going to St George?!?!
Post a Comment