Oh my little Layla is such a crack up these days! Oh how I love her and want to remember all her little quirks. Here are some pictures of her latest and greatest:)Above is her eating spoonfuls of peanut butter in her baby's stroller. She gets a spoon and the peanut butter jar and brings it to me to open........she LOVES it!!!!!
She is such a climber. She crawls up on the end table and turns the lamp on and off over and over again!
I was making dinner in the kitchen the other day and turned around to check on her and this is what I found. She had put her baby's stroller on the coffee table and climbed in it with all her treasures as she watches her favorite show "Dora" on t.v!!!
Here she is in her car seat with my ipod to her ear pretending it is a phone and carrying on a conversation with her aunt Nanny and cousin Sophie! So cute to hear her talk so much!!



2 comments:
She is a cutie and so spunky! Miss you guys!
Layla is such a doll!! I especially love the last pic in CO.. Horseback riding is one of my favorite things, wish I could go more often.
p.S. thanks for the comment on my blog. I totally feel the same way about you & our friendship, ha ha :) Thank goodness for Blogs to make keepin up easier right? :)
Post a Comment